BUZAN is both determined and passionate in pursuing its goal – to change lives through mental literacy.
We are equipping students, educational institutions and corporations with the tools, techniques and strategies they need to expand their minds and positively transform their lives.
Buzan Learning Techniques!
You have probably spent between 1,000 and 10,000 hours formally learning languages, history, literature, mathematics, economics, political sciences and etc. Yet, you would probably have spent only 0 to 10 hours actually learning.
- creative thinking applied to different disciplines
- concentration as a function of time
- memory performance during and after the assimilation of information
- the relationship between brain functions and ageing
- the art of communication for memory
- the nature of vision and its application to different types of reading
- comprehensive approaches to study and technical reading
- the effect of our modes of thought on habit patterns and change
You have been given content NOT process.
Taught what, but not how to learn!
Statistics have shown that on the average, executives spend:
30% of their time reading and sorting through information
20% of their time solving problems and thinking creatively
20% of their time communicating.
It is essential that these skills be learned, that the brain be trained.