Do you wish to dramatically increase your reading speed?
Reading speed is not just something you were born with. It is trainable and able to be developed just like any other faculty. Moreover, reading is to the brain as aerobic training is to the body – by increasing your reading speed you will likely find yourself with better concentration and memory, sharper thinking and analytical skills, and able to save days, weeks, or even months of time spent on your reading.
If you are like most people then you will probably have a stack of unread reports or articles in your inbox or desk drawer. These regularly get moved to the unread pile of magazines and newspapers in the corner of the room, next to your book shelf full of books and textbooks, of which most have only been read past chapter 3. If this describes you, then you are one of the millions of people who could benefit from learning how to read faster. BUZAN’s Speed Reading Techniques have been shown to not only increase your reading speed, but to also allow better retention and comprehension of the material you read.
Tony Buzan’s Speed Reading Techniques are based on forty years of research into how your eyes actually function and upon how your eyes interact with your brain. The BUZAN techniques are entirely natural and more in tune with how your mind actually works than many of the “ordinary” slow reading techniques that most people use.
The benefits of reading at different ranges or speeds:
- Double and even triple your current reading speed
- Increase reading comprehension
- Finally deal with the pile of paper in the inbox, the pile of reports and magazines in the corner, and the unread books on the bookshelf.
- Use Mind Maps® to aid recall of the material you have read.
- Helps you improve your general knowledge and vocabulary.
- Saves you time.
- Gives you confidence.
Over the years, Tony Buzan has taught speed and range reading techniques in over fifty countries to people ranging from 3-year-old children to chief executives. One example was of a 16-year-old boy named Ian, who after learning Tony Buzan’s techniques, had increased his reading speed from the average of about 250 words per minute (wpm) to over 1000 wpm. His reading improved so much that he was often able to read a book in a single sitting.
- BUZAN’s innovative approaches to this important subject make it easy to understand, immediately applicable to all aspects of your life, and fun as well!
- BUZAN’s techniques allow reading speeds of over 1000 wpm to be achieved, and are suitable for students, teachers, executives – indeed anyone eager to improve their speed, comprehension, and quality of their reading.